- This addendum should be read in conjunction with the Jupl Self-Monitoring Terms available at [insert link] (Terms).
Personal Information about you that we may collect
- You may give us contact information so that we can respond to you with product and sales information.
- Contact details for Wearers and Carers (as defined in the Terms).
- Location of the Wearer of the Watch.
- We may store responses to surveys, linked to your email address.
- Data collected with the user's consent, e.g. history of events triggered from the Watch with location.
- Information you give us regarding relationships between yourself and other Wearers or Carers about whom we hold information.
- We use common internet technologies and store the IP address of the Watch.
- We store billing transaction history.
- We do not store your credit card details. You may, for convenience, choose to store this information with the payment gateway organisation.
- Our system provides information to Carers on the well-being of their associated Wearer, including events triggered from the Watch and location information.
- We will not disclose your information to anyone besides you (or someone authorised by you) unless that is what we have told you we are collecting it for, or we are legally required or permitted to disclose the information.
- We may disclose personal information to:
- any business that supports our Products and Services, including our third party Network providers and (in the case of a Warranty claim) Samsung;
- ambulance services, any other emergency service or any health service;
- any third party we consider should be contacted to enable us to provide you with a better and safer service; and
- any of our related companies (as defined in the Companies Act 1993 (NZ), read as if the expression “company” in that subsection included any body corporate of any jurisdiction).
- We will not use your contact information to send you unsolicited promotional material.
- We use responses to surveys to help us develop and improve our products. Within Jupl, your survey information will only be accessible in a personally identifiable form to the people who are involved in collecting it. If you respond to a survey, we use your email address to contact you about further surveys.
- We store IP addresses for security, audit and reporting purposes.
- You have the right to access, or request correction of your personal information, except where the personal information held by us is not readily available, or where excepted by law.
- A Wearer may opt out of sharing her or his information with a Carer by contacting us on our support number.
- You may opt out of any further contact with us by cancelling the Service (as defined in the Terms).
How to Contact Us